The Ignite Call for Proposals is now closed (they were due July 31, 2022).
Submit for a 5-minute Ignite Session
- Want to share your expertise or excitement on a topic in just 5 minutes?
- Want to enlighten others and make it quick and fun?
- If this is YOU, submit to present an Ignite Session at Public Health in the Rockies!
- Ignite presenters share their personal and/or professional passions, using 20 slides that auto-advance every 15 seconds.
- The Ignite presentations will take place on Tuesday, September 27 during the Conference Welcome Reception starting at 4:45pm.
IGNITE SESSION PROPOSALS
Your Ignite Session proposal should address the following:
- Ignite Session Title
- What topic would be addressed during your Ignite Session?
- Why do you want to offer an Ignite Session?
- What is the intent of your Ignite Session?
- Will you be able to share your information effectively in 20 PowerPoint Slides and within 5 minutes?
The PHiR Planning Committee will review Ignite Session proposals in early August. You will hear back on the status of your proposal by the end of August. If your Ignite proposal is accepted, you will be asked to submit your slides beforehand.
MORE ON IGNITE
For more information on Ignite, click here.
Previous Ignite topics:
- Breathless: On Top of Colorado’s Highest Peak – Mt Elbert
- Subtle Sensory Clues: Influence or Choice?
- Please…Check Your Dictionary
- Buddhism, Science and Unleashing the Artist Within
- Can Self-Help Books Help?
- What Attending Eleven Different Schools Taught Me About Changes
- Help! I’ve Fallen Into My Inbox and Can’t Climb Out!
- Lessons from Teen Idols
- Association Lessons from Dr. Seuss
- So What if it Feels Uncomfortable?
- What Seven Jobs in Seven Years Has Taught Me
- What Health Equity means to Me
If you have any questions about this format or your Ignite proposal, please contact email@example.com.